Monday 23 July 2012

Tiny stuff for tiny people

Two of my favourite ladies are expecting babies any day now. And, as has been well documented before, there's nothing I love more than shopping for small people!

I wasn't able to make it to either friend's baby shower in person, but I had a worryingly fun time selecting presents...



Sophie the giraffe has already proven a pretty big hit with my current number one shortie, so it was definitely time for a repeat purchase.


And there was no way I was letting either of these babies escape without some light reading...


What baby doesn't need a hooded bath towel? With a GIRAFFE on it? And of course, clothes designed for tiny, tiny people are completely irresistible, at least to me.


I can't wait to meet these babies!

1 comments:

R said...

M is very pleased to be your number one shortie...not sure she's going to want to share that title ha!

Post a Comment