Friday 11 January 2013

Christmas

So I'm back from a fairly lengthy Christmas jaunt to England and the Netherlands, and without any decompression time I've been plunged straight back into the busiest couple of months of the year, work-wise.

A tiny part of me is regretting not giving myself very much lazy pyjama time when I was home. Now I'm battling a cough and a sore throat, working ridiculously long hours and thinking longingly of log fires, chocolate coins and spaniel snuggles.

On the other hand, this trip back was pretty freaking awesome, in all its craziness.

There were:

: : Eight different beds

: : Seven different cities

: : Two different countries

: : Two gorgeous babies

: : One spa trip

: : One game of Risk (victory is sweet)

: : Many games of Pointless

: : Three swanky Dutch bars

: : One night at the Suffolk pub I've been drinking at for over a decade

: : And lots and lots of great times with friends and family

It's possible I may have taken hundreds (really. Hundreds. Multiple hundreds) of pictures of New Year's shenanigans, and very few of anything else. But here are some of the ones I did manage to snap.

              
Bath

Utrecht

Dad almost setting himself alight


Marble cake amazingness

Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen. And Noah


Breakfast of champions. (Not pictured, vat of champagne)


0 comments:

Post a Comment