Monday 12 December 2011

Rainy Monday

I ran 6 miles in pouring rain today. Do I get some kind of prize, please?* I was properly soggy and cold when I got back, and everything. It's just how I remember cross-country running at school, but oddly not hellish.

In other news, I just got back from seeing Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy. I was a little afeared that the plot would be too incomprehensible for my slightly rubbish attention span, but all was well. (I think. Unless I missed some key aspect of the plot and didn't notice. Not an impossibility.) Gary Oldman is AWESOME. I start my one-woman Oscar lobbying campaign for him here and now. All those Academy members who read my blog, vote Oldman, if you please. Thanks.

So. Um. Yeah. That was my Monday. That and some work. Anyone else have a more interesting day?

*That is not including the endless stream of junk food I've rewarded myself with already. Oops.

0 comments:

Post a Comment