Friday 18 November 2011

Road trippin' tunes

In preparation for my Palm Springs road trip (T minus 5 days!) I've been working on a little playlist for the journey.

It's a combination of songs I love, songs I'm hoping my BFF will love (I'm leaving space for her requests), songs that make me California-happy, and songs that remind me of the nearly 20 years we've known each other.

Here's a tiny sample:

 - California Dreamin', The Beach Boys
 - Just Like Honey, The Jesus and Mary Chain
 - Lovefool, The Cardigans
 - Sukie in the Graveyard, Belle & Sebastian
 - Beyond the Sea, Bobby Darin
 - Neighbourhood, Space
 - Sunny Afternoon, The Kinks
 - New York, New York, Ryan Adams
 - We're Going To Be Friends, The White Stripes
 - Burning Down The House, Talking Heads
 - Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It), Beyonce
 - Downtown, Petula Clark
 - 24/7, 3T (Don't even ask...)

 This is going to be EPIC.

0 comments:

Post a Comment