Tuesday 6 September 2011

Places to go, people to see

From ilovecharts.tumblr.com via Kira Tarabelli on Pinterest
Is it weird that I'm really hoping the weather in Toronto is terrible over the next couple of weeks? And is it even weirder that my reasons for that are purely aesthetic?

No. Good.

I want to wear tights, baby. Not just any old tights, but pretty grey ones with a diamondy pattern going on.

And I want to wear them with my new purple skirt and my cripplingly uncomfortable grey ankle boots. Now I just need Mr Man In Charge of Weather to hear my cry, and respond: "You shall stagger home with blisters after attempting to walk in foolishly high heels, Celia. My wish is your command."

He'll do that in a really deep, booming voice, obvs.

I think the prospect of getting up at 4am to catch my flight may be sending me a little doolally...

0 comments:

Post a Comment