Sunday 22 April 2012

Welcome Back!


Pretty, right? I'm all about the nature.

What do you mean you’ve been right here, patiently waiting while I’ve been AWOL for the past month?

Shit. How did that happen?
For your general delectation, here’s a brief list of my recent occupations/preoccupations:

-        Raging at malfunctioning computery tecchy stuff I don’t really understand
-        Sitting up until 3.30am waiting for said computer to do its thing. Very. Slowly. In the name of work.
-        Utilising that unwonted extra time to paint my nails (gold on my fingernails, coral on my toes, since you ask)
-        Eating considerable amounts of cheese, in lump form. Because waiting for the computer to do its thing is hungry work, dontchaknow.
-        Stroking/sniffing my newest possession, aka the love of my life, aka my very fancy new camera.*

OK. That’s actually just last night - Saturday night in LA, people. It's exciting stuff.

Since last we spoke I've also hosted a visitor (my friend B, who was a most excellent house guest), paid a little visit to San Diego, briefly feared I was going to get stuck in Mexico after an unfortunate border mix-up, and spent some time back in jolly (jolly cold) England.

More details shall - eventually - follow. Unless I fall off the face of the blogosphere without warning again...

But for now.

OTTERS THAT LOOK LIKE BENEDICT CUMBERBATCH.

You're welcome.
* It smells a bit like new car. Maybe that's what all expensive things smell like? I wouldn't know - this is basically the first time I've ever bought anything worth more than the change I could find down the back of the sofa...

0 comments:

Post a Comment