Tuesday 31 January 2012

Well travelled?

I just got back from San Francisco. Would you like to see the highlights of my trip?

Of course you would. Right?

Well, here goes:


There was the airport. It did have a remarkably good bookshop, of which more in another post.



There was my hotel. It really was rather delightful, plus it offered early evening free wine, nibbles and neck massages.


There were some very hilly streets.


And there was the Golden Gate Bridge. It was very scenic. This was about as close to it as I got.

And... that's pretty much all I can tell you about San Francisco. I guess what I'm trying to say is that while travelling for work is pretty interesting in itself, and I do love a chance to say in a fancy hotel, it can be unbelievably frustrating to be in a city you've always wanted to visit, and have no chance to explore.

Ah well - I'll just have to go back another time for fun. And definitely stay in the hotel with the free wine/massage combo again!

0 comments:

Post a Comment