Thursday 25 August 2011

Central coast

Time to upload a few more photos from my August adventures, methinks. I managed to get away for a couple of days while my parents were here - we based ourselves in San Luis Obispo and ventured out for a bit of exploring and some wine tasting. It was so nice to get out of the city for a while.

Big sky

Grapes

We managed to squeeze a lot of things in - the SLO weekly food market, a little jaunt along the Big Sur, a trip to Hearst Castle and some seriously cool elephant seals.


Seals!

Awesomeness.

Amaaazing rib stall
It was awesome to see a bit more of California, and to get a chance to hang out with my parents. And it looks like September is set to bring a smattering of international travel, so no chance to sink back into my settled (read lazy) ways just yet...

0 comments:

Post a Comment